DAY 1 : ARRIVE IN DUBAI
Marhabaan and welcome to Dubai! On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the Palm Beach Hotel. Settle into your luxurious room and spend the day at leisure exploring one of the most glamourous cities in the world. In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Creek on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow. Sail past the Dubai like the Rolex Twin Towers, the wind towers of Dubai Heritage Village, and sparkling mosques, bridges and more. Take photos from the open-air deck and enjoy sumptuous meal on board. The dhow cruise is an ideal romantic experience for couples, and perfect for families and first-time visitors.
DAY 2 : DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel leave for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai. Travel by a comfortable 4x4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert. You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands. End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
DAY 3 : CITY TOUR
Discover Dubai on an exciting city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa, an iconic Dubai landmark as well as Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. You will see the Dubai Museum located in the historic Al Fahidi Fort, the Gold Souk with its hundreds of jewellery stores, the Jumeirah Mosque, Zabeel Palace and scores of other famous Dubai attractions. The highlight of your tour will be the breathtaking views from the “At the Top” viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
- Return Airfare ex Mumbai
- Accommodation for 04 nights stays at Dubai Hotels with buffet breakfast
- Upon arrival meet and assist by airport representative
- Arrival Airport Transfer on SIC basis from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3)
- Half day Dubai City Tour on a Seat in Coach Basis and City Tours with Dubai Tourism Licensed Tour Guide
- Desert Safari on SIC basis with Dune Bashing, Belly Dance, Tanura Show and BBQ Dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Visit (non-peak hour) with drop off transfer from Dubai Mall to Hotel on SIC basis
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with English Speaking Guide on SIC basis + Ferrari World Visit – Bronze Ticket OR Aquaventure + Lost Chamber ticket with SIC transfer
- Departure Airport Transfers on SIC basis to Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3)
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Train fare / Monument fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in 'cost inclusions'
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Term & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Airfare may change at the time of booking.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard / superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Departure from all Indian Hubs
- Children below 02 years travel free
- All Hotels rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations for air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday surcharge will be added if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- Not available on blackout dates
- All rates are valid till Sep 2018.