DAY 1 : ARRIVAL IN BALI
Welcome to Indonesia! On your arrival at the Ngurah Rai Airport in Bali, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your luxurious resort. This Island of the Gods, Bali is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. With its sandy beaches, paddy fields and surfer friendly waves, the island is often called paradise and rightly so. Spend the rest of the day at leisure relaxing and exploring the area.
DAY 2 : KINTAMANI
A live volcano awaits you on your Kintamani tour. Kintamani is a picturesque hamlet in the shadow of Mount Batur and its crystal blue lake. The highlight of your tour will be the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. En route stop at Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, the Goa Gajah elephant cave and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring.
DAY 3 : TANAH LOT WITH SUNSET AT ULUWATU TEMPLE
After a lazy breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Tanah Lot, a rocky outcrop off the Indonesian coast. Visit the 16th century Tanah Lot Temple dedicated to the Balinese sea gods. Your next stop will be the Uluwatu Temple, perched on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, where you can watch the sunset.
- Return Airfare ex Mumbai
- 04 consecutive nights stay at the choice of your selected category of hotel, based on the lowest room category with daily breakfast.
- Full A/C Transport & English Speaking Guide during transfers.
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC basis.
- 1 x F/D Kintamani Tour (5 - 6 Hrs).
- 1 x Tanah Lot Tour Continue With Sunset at Uluwatu Temple Tour.
- 1 x Watersport @Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat, 1x Flying Fish, 1x Jetski).
- 1 x Sunset Dinner Crusie by Bali Hai.
- GST & VAT.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in 'cost inclusions'
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Term & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard / superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability.
- We are not holding any reservations for air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- High or Peak season supplement surcharge extra.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- Not available on blackout dates.
- All rates are valid till Sep 2018.